Getting Started Using the system
In order to get you started quickly below a cheat sheet to get publish your product on the internet where customers can order your product directly.
This page is just a quick start, more extensive descriptions by user functions you can find End User documentation/1 Overview
We have made this system available directly from the cloud either by using a mobile APP or using the application at your PC.
Except for the website, this system is an application, which need to be downloaded, yes even in the browser which can take up to a minute depending the the speed of your internet connection.
Download the mobile APP from the app/play store.
You can either use the links below or search within the store for 'growerp' and select the GrowERP admin application.
Download in your PC internet browser.
- Use your favorite web browser and go to the admin application at https://admin.growerp.com. As mentioned, be patient, the application needs to be downloaded. The next time you start, it will startup much quicker.
The admin app is for the maintenance of the system, the website is only for customers ordering your products; You can add products in the admin app and they will appear on the website for ordering.
Publish your first product on your own website.
Now make your product available for internet sale: register, create the product and publish it.
Registration and login
- After you started the application a screen will be shown with either the option to login with an existing login ID or start a new company with and admin login. Click/tap on the 'new company' option
- complete the following screen, select the demo data only if you think it will help, we advice not to use it because it is very easy to setup and you do not need to delete demo data afterwards.
- Press the 'create new company button' and wait until the login screen appears again.
- The system will now send you a password email to the email address you entered at the registration screen. Use this password together with the email address (already filled in) and press the 'login' button.
Create a product
- After logging in you should now see the main dashboard.
- Select the catalog and you see a product list.
- Press the '+' button to add a new product upload a picture and complete the form, select as type 'Physical good', make sure you use the warehouse and enter an amount in the 'assets in warehouse' field to tell the system you have a number of these products in stock.
Add the product to your website
- go (back) to the home screen using the home icon at the top right (mobile) or select 'dashboard' from the menu on the left (WebBrowser).
- Select company on the main menu and then select 'website' on the bottom (mobile) or top(Web)
- press the 'deals' button, then on the next screen press the 'select products' button, then add the product you just entered and press the update button to publish your product.
- Enter now the internet address shown at the top of the website screen in your browser, the website should show your first product online.
- Click on the product description. Now copy the internet address for later reference
- Now use your Marketing & sales skills and use your social media like twitter, facebook etc to promote the product by providing the internet address of the product you just entered.
When you get orders?
- They will appear in the Order management where you can accept and approve them, then go the [inventory section] to create a package label with a destination postal address, then approve the shipment, which completes the sale.
- Accountinghas been running in the background which has created a payment, invoice and updated your ledger for your accounting records.